Loving someone is never easy

by - May 05, 2018

Everyone is difficult to love, we all make mistakes cause we're just a human.
We always find someone who is difficult to love but still, we stayed coz that's what love is.
I've been in a different relationship, different person. All of them failed, failed to be with me, to withstand the kind of attitude that I have.
It's hard not to miss all those little things that someone gave to you, to pretend everything is alright even though your world is falling apart.  It's hard to prevent your expectation on someone, It's hard to love other people for who they really are without feeling the itch to change them.
It's hard to understand them, hard to think what they thinking, if they really love you.
You keep on thinking about how they feel about you, each night you're wide awake and can't even sleep because of the thought that "he/she don't really love you". Maybe they are just by your side because of sympathy, because they think you can't handle it.
It is really hard to keep loving someone.
Some nights, You just feel like giving up coz you'd been hurt.
Some nights, it feels that maybe the absence of love will solve it all.
Some nights, you think that you can't live without them.
Loving someone is never easy it makes your heart and mind explode.
When I think about giving up, stop loving him, hurt him.......
I remember all the memories we have, I remember how holding him made me felt.
I remember every single time. My laugh when I am with him, how he makes me feel to be me, to be myself.
I remember every time he accepts all my flaws, all my tantrums with nothing but love in his eyes.
I remember everything.....
Maybe it is not easy to love someone. Maybe, live will be mush less messy and much easier if we were always detached.
But where will find the sparks then? the sparks that make you feel alive.
If love is not always the solution , then what it is?


You May Also Like

1 comments

Flag Counter