20 things about me

by - April 02, 2018


For starter, we have this what you called blog post challenge with my bessy ariane. So this will be the first category.
What can you say about yourself?  There's a lot of things that you can say about yourself good or bad. But, right now I will tell 20 things about me.


Ohayo minna-san!


1. My nickname is:


Woooh! yah, my nickname is debhie cause my name is deborah wahhh thats why. ^_^ though, I really love my nickname don't even know why? maybe because for me it's kinda kawaii.

2. A biotechnology student
Meanwhile, I'm currently a 4th year college student of bachelor science in biology major in biotechnology. I really love science since I was a child so here I am on the field of science. Enjoying my life in inventing,experimenting and discovering things that are not yet discovered.
PS: Just wanna say that this photo is plant tissue culture of sundew ♥

3. Girl who loves hello kitty
 

To those persons who doesn't know yet, I am girl who really loves hello kitty with my whole heart. Love collecting hello kitty stuffs, love taking picture with hello kitty on it. I REALLY LOVE HELLO KITTY with the bottom of my heart.

4. Girl who loves animal
























I love animals, all animals whatever the specie it is. I love them with my whole heart♥
I wanna take care and save them. I don't want a species of animals to be extinct. One of my passion is in them.♥ Let us protect animals! No matter what specie it is, big or small.

5. An OTAKU



This is well obvious, I am an otaku. I love reading manga, watching animes and doing cosplay. Sometimes, I wanna be an anime character because they are kawaii.


6. I love kawaii things, because I think I'm cute lol! just kidding :DD
7. I am a sweet and jealous person hihihi! well, all of my friends knows it. Sometime I'm being "Pabebe". HAHAHAHA XD
8. I love collecting kicks or shoes, I rather buy shoes than clothes.
9. I am a clumsy person, whenever I wanna make myself perfect, wanna do something beyond myself. I always end up doing clumsy things. Hahaha it's my nature. (lalo na kung namamadali)
10. I am a sensitive and an insensitive person.
11. I really love watching different films/ movies. It relieves my stress and pain
12. I love photography and I love modeling, though I don't have the guts and the height for it.

13. I super duper love sweets,candies,chocolates anything sweet. Maybe, because I'm a sweet person.....HAHAHAHA labya all
14. I understand how precious time is. Time is free but priceless, that you can't own it but you can spend it wisely or unwisely.
15. I love small things, even though it's just a small things I value it. Because you never know how big a thing is if you don't appreciate small things.
16. I am a short-tempered moody person, I get angry when someone make fun of me but I cannot get mad for too long just a reaction I think? Hahaha moody me XD
17. I love it when I see things the way I want to see them. But I also make sure that no one notice it unless I disclose about it.
18. I am a fast learner, If I want to know something or want to do something that I didn't know yet, I can learn by self thought or by someone explaining it to me by lil time.
19. I have a loud and big voice. Sometime, people thinks that I am arguing when I'm talking though it's just my normal voice. I really can't adjust it no matter what I do.
----- OT: I love fall out boy, I'm a no. 1 fan of them hihihi. FOB FOREVER♥
20. I am a believer of Christ, though sometimes I'm doubting my faith. But, still I believe in Him with the bottom and my whole heart. ♥ To God be the glory! +



This is just some part of me. Hihihihi if you have something to ask just let me know. ^_^






#DebhieYahnBlogChallenge




You May Also Like

0 comments

Flag Counter