Wounded but still loving

by - March 14, 2018

Did you know that loving you gives me so much pain?
I loved and still loving you to the point that I’d even forgot to love myself. I didn't even think about my own good for a while. Because loving you consumed everything that I have.I’d already gave everything that I can give to you, have you ever think about it? All of my sacrifices for you? I didn't mind it for a while; I endured everything for you. "EVERYTHING"
Maybe I’m just stupid for not thinking about it. You can sleep peacefully and without being upset about what you’ve done or when we have an unsolved misunderstanding but, what about me did you ever wonder how I felt about it? When you were sleeping peacefully, I'm breaking into pieces and haunted by the things that were in my mind. Those thoughts that were negatively created because of everything that have happened between us.
I can’t stop thinking about it. Maybe I’m just blinded by love and became so numb that even though I’m being wounded inside and out, here I am still loving you without hesitation; without what ifs. Why do you act like that? are you so proud that I’m so into you? that's why you’re like that?? I loved you more than what you deserved but why do you still hurting me?? Why do you always make me wait? why do you always make my expectations goes to waste?
I don’t know if I can still go on like this or I will just let go? Only the God knows. I know,one of this days I will wake up from this bad dream so just wait and see what will happen.
I love you but you know love is not the only reason to stay. If you can make me feel safe, contented and loved every time.... PLEASE  DO IT.
I want you forever in my life but sometimes its kinda tiring to love someone who can't appreciate everything you've done for them.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Flag Counter