Free

by - February 28, 2018

Finally! After all these days, I'd finally feel this way. It feels like I've been given an amnesty. For these five months, I've been in doubt and confusion because of all the things that happened. My heart that have been torn and break into pieces had been renewed. I'd been finally able to walk out in the cell that I am in for so long.
Been in a relationship where I gave my everything. All my first in a relationship; My first kiss, hug and I could say my first love (Yes, he is my first love). Our relationship last for three years and I really treasure everything we have, everything that happened when we were together. I still reminisce everything.... everything (in detail), I'd been in love with him cause he gave me something that I want, something that I'd been searching for. Yes, we always fight like the other couple because it's natural, but no matter how the things turn out we always have each other. We've been true to each other and we love each other. But, maybe love is not really enough for a person to stay. It's always been him for three years I never even think of someone to love except him. But, why did he make me feel miserable and make me feel those pain that I felt. He just let me go after all those years that we have and after a month when I met someone who saved me from drowning into sorrow. He came back and said that he truly love me? What the heck?! Am I just a thing for ya? when you want to let go you can? and when you want it you can have  just as you wish? I loved him, I truly loved him when we were together. But he just taken it for granted all of the love that I have for him. I didn't expected all of these things to happened between him and me. I never regret that we'd been together for three years, he became part of me "PART OF MY FAMILY". Even though all these things happened, even though I'd been hurt. I DIDN'T REGRET LOVING HIM....... I loved you but it's enough farewell my dear! No matter how you love someone you cannot always be with each other. Love is not enough for someone to stay, all it takes is an effort. Effort not to let go the one you love.


Thank you for everything, Thank you JAJA :)
I'd finally able to stand up and walk out on this cell. I'd been FREE,
all the things that in my mind have finally found a conclusion. No more doubts and confusions.



To the person who make me feel loved and at the same time a sh*t

Thank you for everything ,for making me special for 3 years , Thank you for loving me, Thank you for your patience when I had mood swing, Thank you for all your efforts; no matter how big or small. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Thank you for letting me go at least I'd found someone who can never let me down.




FAREWELL and TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF ALWAYS!




Your sweetest ilong,
debhie

You May Also Like

0 comments

Flag Counter