For you my love 💖

by - November 26, 2021


        It's been 11 years since the first time you courted me. But, because of the timing and other scenarios, we're not destined to be together. I was in love with someone else and you were busy with other things. Years have passed by and we met again but at a different time with the same scenarios. You tried to court me again, but it is still not good timing. We've been busy with our lives pursuing our careers and lost contact with each other. Unexpectedly after 6 long years since the last time, we talked and catch a glimpse of each other. We've been in each other's contact again. I was amazed and mesmerized by you because after everything that happened throughout all those years you remain single and waited for someone like me. Thank you, my love for being sure about me, thank you for waiting, and for staying while you're trying to be the best version of yourself. Thank you for loving me despite the imperfections that I have. Also for loving me patiently throughout all those years. I was really glad because I am with someone willing who is willing to learn and be better.  Thank you for being a blessing in disguise and for giving me a child that we both love.
        Finally, I have found a place into which I fit perfectly, safely, and securely with no doubts, no fears. After all the heartaches and brokenness. This place is filled with happiness and laughter, yet it is spacious enough to allow me the freedom to move around, to live my life, and to be myself. This wonderful place, which I never believed it existed, I have found finally, in your arms, in your heart, in your love. You know what?loving someone is like when a baby sea turtle hatch and trying to reach the natural light of ocean horizon. They are unware of the danger of looking for that light because there's a big possibilities that it is an artificial light that will lead to something. Lot's of predator and danger at the first day they were born. But when you are with the right person no matter what light you reach it will be easier because you are together. I am really glad that God gave someone like you.



Our first picture together from 11 years ago


I was always amazed because of how talented you are at home
                                  (11years ago)


2nd time you try to flirt with me HAHAHA!


After 6 years I think? Our first picture together💕

Our very first date

My first overnight in your house

your first overnight in my house

Vet day for chopper's check up, thank you for always being with me

Our blessing this year. (Ultrasound of our baby)

Soon to be Mrs. Antonio (The Proposal) I love you always💗

Our couple ring (sign of ?) hehe we are already tied to each other


Our latest gala/Business gala (PARA SA EKONOMIYAAA)
Latest ultrasound (I am really excited to see and hold our baby na)





Thank you for everything my love. Always remember that I will always be here for you no matter what will happen in the future. I will always love you together with our baby. If you are stress in life I am here to hug you and lift you up. :")







Love, Debhie



You May Also Like

0 comments

Flag Counter