Lucy

by - November 26, 2021

A letter from your father.


Hello there, from here I'm gonna call you Lucy. You would have been our very first, you were supposed to be our angel. We would have been sharing how my love and I first met. I would have been there at your first day of school. We would have been rocking our songs and sharing fantasy based stories. You would have loved star wars and Game of thrones. We would have read you bed time stories in your PJ's, I would have taught you the beautiful night sky and how reminded me of it. I would have taught you the stories of constellations. We would have been walking to the park together. Singing to our favorite songs. I just wanna hold you right now and say I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I can't do it. You would have been my second angel. But today, I got to live with the choices I made. I don't know how to make amends to my beautiful Lucy. Somewhere, someday we'll meet and by that time, I'll tell you everything,every regret. You would have loved a hello kitty room. I would have driven you to school, you would have told your friends of how cool I am and how amazing my love is. You would have all the love in my heart. I'm so sorry for everything my dear Lucy.





It's been two years since he wrote this one, my lil angel 
I was full of anger and hatred back then.
I am sorry for everything my little one, you will always be remember, you'll always have a part of me. 
I hope you forgive me and your dad for what we did. We both have regrets of losing you.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Flag Counter