Without you

by - July 14, 2020

My days without you were much easier. The tears underneath my eyes were gone which represent that I no longer mourn over you. The dark days were over. I am completely over the curse that you'd given. Leaving you was really the right thing to do. Because you know what? I deserved more, I deserved more than this. But????? All you ever gave me was a life full of misery. A love that asks for permission.

Here's what you failed to understand instead of harming me, harming my heart by the lies you've made. Don't feed me with lies then judge me for walking away to chase the truth. You were supposed to protect me, to protect my heart. Because all these times I've been honest with you, with our relationship but you cheated on me. You'd hurt me as if you don't really know. Then, why are you acting like you're the victim here? I sacrificed everything for you, even our own child and instead of paying and giving it back you left me empty. I even left the man who loved me more than he loves himself. Because I had loved you more than myself which destroyed me.

I thought and I swore that you are worth it but you treated me like shit. I kept giving you my trust but then you keep on betraying it. You worthless piece of shit!
I really thank God for giving me a chance and courage to leave someone like you. You were the habit that I couldn't break until I did it was always easier said than done. But, YES!!!! I DID!!!!!!!!!



The love and story that we once had changed me forever. Not for the worst but for the better. To be a better  partner to my soulmate who will love me unconditionally. At first, I was afraid to move on until I realized that walking away from you meant walking toward a better future losing you wasn't a loss. You, losing me means that you lost everything, every good thing that you could ask for. I am happy now without you so please stop bothering me and tell it to your girl. Coz I am at peace and happy now with the people around me.


Thank you for making me realize that I don't deserve a love that you gave.
Thank you for coming to my life as a lesson which I can carry till the day I die. 
By the way, I forgive you for breaking my heart. For everything you've done that hurt me.



A piece of advice from someone who'd been hurt because of you.

Take care of your girl. Stop being a piece of shit.








Love,

Debhie

You May Also Like

0 comments

Flag Counter