Happy Birthday My Lil Angel!

by - July 31, 2020

Dear my angel,

This month is probably your birth month. But, because of me you won't be turning one.
You're supposed to be the greatest gift in the world but I took you for granted. You don't know how shameful and regretful I am right now.
I missed you and I want you back but I know it's impossible. Baby, you don't know how I long to hold you in my arms. I always think about you and wish that I could bring back the time that you were still with me. If only I can do that I would do things so differently. I won't choose him over you. I was scared and afraid that I will be alone raising you. I am really sorry for it. Please forgive me, my baby. For not giving you the life you deserved. Also, Sorry my little one for not showing how beautiful the world is. I really can't wait to meet you in heaven one day. Then I will finally know what you look like. I know in my heart that you are one of the most beautiful humans that could ever be. I can't wait to see your smile, to hear you laugh. I really can't wait for it!!!! I love you, always my dear one.

My baby, I will promise that in the future even though you were already gone that I will be a mom you needed. I will love your future sibling with the love and warm that I wish that I would have given you. 
I promise, every year I will honor you and celebrate the day that you should have been born. No matter how busy I am, I will always remember you. I will always hold you in my heart forever.
Month of August is your month. Wish you were here with me.




Love,
Mommy






To all women out there,
Hey you. No matter how scared you are, don't make the same mistake that I did. No matter what situation you have please choose your child over anything. They are a blessing from above. The longingness that you will have are forever so please. DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE that I did.
The happiness that your child will bring when they are born is priceless. No matter if you're a single mom or not the life of the kid that you will have is more than enough.





You May Also Like

0 comments

Flag Counter