I'm sorry, I'm not the girl that you used to know

by - February 08, 2019

I'm really sorry for being so difficult,  difficult to love and understand. 

I'm sorry if I cannot be the same person that you once knew. 

you changed me,  I changed you.  All the things that happened today is not your fault. 

Maybe it is just me.  The "me"  that you don't know right now,  the new me. Sorry if I can't fulfill the promises that I said before. Everything is not in place,  everything is broken right now.  I cannot be the same person that you knew,  the same person that you love all these years. 

My  life is a mess and I am a mess and miserable. You saved me before but right now you can't. 

I'm drowning with all of these negative thoughts and emotions,  emotions that built a wall between us. 

No one can save me right now,  even you. 

By the way, I really  don't know why do you keep holding on?  what's the purpose that? why are you being a martyr?  I wanna know the real reason behind it. 

I lied,  I cheated on you, I hurt you. 

I did  everything for you to hate me.... HATE ME AND LEAVE ME.

but

whyyyyy!???? 

why are you still here? 

Is it really love that makes you stay?  or is it the thought  and the regret for wasting your time all these years that we've been together?

I want you to leave me,  leave me alone. 

I don't want to hurt you anymore,  I don't want to break you into pieces. 

I once made you my world,  you'd been my whole world,  everything revolves around you. 

But there's really no certain in this world.  Everything changes,  even my love and feelings for you. 

Lemme me just say this, 

This is not something that will keep us together again. Maybe this is something that will hurt and make the both of us cry. 

We thought that we're meant to be but we're not. 

Thank you for everything that you did in our relationship, Thank you for making me feel loved and unloved at the same time. 

Thank you for loving me despite of all the flaws that I have. Thank you for every moments that you make me feel alive

But, I really am sorry 

I need you to let go,  to let go on everything that happened between us.   I don't want to hurt you anymore.  I don't want to be a bad person anymore. 


Good bye and thank you. 

-Debhie

You May Also Like

0 comments

Flag Counter