Good bye 2019 "Time heals all wounds"

by - April 19, 2020

Turning my back from negativity that 2019 gave me and facing 2020 with confident and positivity. Thank you G! for making me alive.


2019, a tough year. A year where I've been through a lot of circumstances that left a permanent scar in me. A sin that cannot be forgiven. I really don't know where to start because of it. Because of loving someone, because of choosing him. I did it. I did it. I even destroyed myself. Even though it is against my will. I felt lost and empty in this imperfect world. How will I put my life back? how will I start over again? How? How?
This are the questions that's been circling in my mind.
To you:
I was there when you were down. I even sacrifice all of me just for some of me for someone like you. "You" who's not even worthy to be love, you that I thought that save me from misery. But, nah YOU ARE A PSYCHO HAHAHAHA!

back to the topic.
I thought everything will be left behind in the year 2019 but facing 2020 is really something...... 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Flag Counter